RECOMMENDED CONDITIONS HOW TO USE
Plotter blade Time Temperature
45º Flex 10~15sec 150℃ (302℉)
Pressure Peel type Washing
32~36psi Cool peel Machine / hand
These instructions may vary depending on the material and type of machine used.
Please check the specification for the best results.
▶ Width: 51cm / 50cm or other customized width
▶ Length: 25m, 50m, or other customized lengths
▶ The knife pressure is 45GF, the angle is 45°, and the speed is 20CM/S.
▶ Machine wash, 45℃/1200 rpm/2 hours, at least 50 times.
▶ Soft touch, good elasticity, and good washing fastness.
▶ Can engrave small and big designs.
▶ It is eco-friendly, there is no discomfort in contact with the skin, and no damage to the skin.
▶ It is suitable for cotton, poly, cotton-poly blend, textile, and leather.
Warm & Cold Peel
150℃ – 160℃ / 302’F – 320’F
● It is strictly forbidden to collide with sharp objects. When the vinyl is not used up, please seal it and store it to prevent humidity and high temperature.
● The storage conditions are temperature -5 to 30 degrees, humidity 40-80%.
● It is normal for the surface to have a slight stickiness.
● Reasonably control the heat press temperature and time. If the temperature is too high or the time is too long, it is easy to cause discoloration or a decrease in elasticity.
● Not use strong corrosive detergents, not dry cleaning, and not use bleach.
● It is best to use water below 40 degrees, cold water is the best.