TIS-CUT-PVC is suitable for most of the ordinary fabrics including many kinds of athletic mesh fabrics. This PVC cut heat transfer vinyl is thick and popular with athletic markets. It allows a high speed cutting, ultra-fine detail, and easy weeding. The most special is, it has a unique luxury velvet matte finish.
RECOMMENDED CONDITIONS HOW TO USE
Plotter blade Time Temperature
45º Flex 10~15sec 150℃ (302℉)
Pressure Peel type Washing
32~36psi Cool peel Machine / hand
These instructions may vary depending on the material and type of machine used.
Please check the specification for the best results.
▶ Width: 51cm / 50cm or other customized width
▶ Length: 25m, 50m, or other customized lengths
▶ The knife pressure is 45GF, the angle is 45°, and the speed is 20CM/S.
▶ Machine wash, 45℃/1200 rpm/2 hours, at least 50 times.
▶ Soft touch, good elasticity, and good washing fastness.
▶ Can engrave small and big designs.
▶ It is eco-friendly, there is no discomfort in contact with the skin, and no damage to the skin.
▶ It is suitable for cotton, poly, cotton-poly blend, textile, and leather.
Warm & Cold Peel
150℃ – 160℃ / 302’F – 320’F
● It is strictly forbidden to collide with sharp objects. When the vinyl is not used up, please seal it and store it to prevent humidity and high temperature.
● The storage conditions are temperature -5 to 30 degrees, humidity 40-80%.
● It is normal for the surface to have a slight stickiness.
● Reasonably control the heat press temperature and time. If the temperature is too high or the time is too long, it is easy to cause discoloration or a decrease in elasticity.
● Not use strong corrosive detergents, not dry cleaning, and not use bleach.
● It is best to use water below 40 degrees, cold water is the best.