The DTF PET film is also called the white ink printing film. The water-based colored ink and white ink are directly printed on the printing film through the printer to form various beautiful patterns, spray the hot melt powder on it and dry it, and then heat press on the ironing object.
RECOMMENDED CONDITIONS HOW TO USE
Ink Time Temperature
Water pigment ink 10~15sec 150℃ (302℉)
Pressure Peel type Washing
32~36psi Cool peel Machine / hand
▶ Width: 30cm, 33cm, 60cm, 120cm or other customized width
▶ Length: 100m or other customized lengths
▶ Soft touch, good elasticity, and good washing fastness.
▶ Perfect for small and big designs.
▶ It is eco-friendly, there is no discomfort in contact with the skin, and no damage to the skin.
▶ It is suitable for cotton, poly, cotton-poly blend, textile, and leather.
75UM + 3UM
Single site matte
Hot & Cold Peel
150℃ – 160℃ / 302’F – 320’F
● It is strictly forbidden to collide with sharp objects. When the vinyl is not used up, please seal it and store it to prevent humidity and high temperature.
● The storage conditions are temperature -5 to 30 degrees, humidity 40-80%.
● It is normal for the surface to have a slight stickiness.
● Reasonably control the heat press temperature and time. If the temperature is too high or the time is too long, it is easy to cause discoloration or a decrease in elasticity.
● Not use strong corrosive detergents, not dry cleaning, and not use bleach.
● It is best to use water below 40 degrees, cold water is the best.